G’day, and happy Sunday. I’m currently engaged in deepening the level of detail for last weeks’s post on planet Bruticus, with a crunch-piece behind the actual science behind the natives’ biological spacecraft, thanks to commentators Anneliese and Ray – You’re both a huge help with this!
This week will also see the release of the concluding narrative for the #Tamil pure consonants. This one includes the remaining basic letters and their sounds, the laterals, fricatives, glides, and Grantha letters for those sounds borrowed from Sanskrit, and a Lovecraftian rather than silly theme for the mnemonic story is not out of the question.
It will conclude my study for this month, after which I switch learning time to #Hindi, focusing more on vocabulary and grammar, as well as spoken and written practice.
So, as always, be safe, well, and brilliant as the stars. You peeps are awesome.
- Ravens N’ Pennies | Sicatra – The Bloodied and the Banal – Game Session 5
- Magnificent Golconda fort pix 5 | Realm of Empress Musie
- Thirteen Word Story: Colonialist | S.A. Barton: Seriously Eclectic
- Doctor Who’s Karen Gillan: Sexy Zombie SAY NO TO BRAINS
- Ravens N’ Pennies | Designer’s Notes: The Hunter’s Reliquary
- Saturday Slices: 29.8.15 | Realm of Empress Musie
- Thirteen Word Story: Rolling Stone | S.A. Barton: Seriously Eclectic
- ‘Star Wars’ And Bad Science – Brian Malow
The Odd, the Gnuz & the Sciencey
- Stephen Hawking Hasn’t Solved the Black Hole Paradox Just Yet
- How False News Can Spread
- ‘Winged Monster’ on Ancient Rock Art Debunked
- A great silence is spreading over the natural world.
- How “Killing” Pluto Redefined the Solar System
- What Happens When Continents Collide?
- French Court Awards Disability for Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Ghost Hunter up in Court for Damaging ‘Haunted Hall’
- Hook, Line, and Sinker: World’s Richest Shipwreck Allegedly Found
- Housing Chief Wants to Loosen House Lead Liability Standards
- Seals, whales, and porpoises regularly spotted in the Thames, survey finds
- Whatever Happened to the Marshall County Cop Who Hit a UFO?
- Eastern Mountain Lions May Be Extinct, But Locals Still See Them
- Bond denied for Albemarle psychic accused of fraud.
- Posts Currently Published: 2,407
- Total Pageviews: 162,613
- Comments Count: 2,331
- This blog’s Facebook Likes: 40
- WordPress & Email Subscribers: 291
- Tumblr Fellows: 1,243
- Twitter Fellows: 1,269
“Earth Angel” – No God But Funny contest winner