G’day, all. This Thursday I’ve got new images via Mandelbulber for you. This last week, I’ve deleted many of the old parameter sets I’ve used to create much of my current stock of images…I’ve simply exhausted the possibilities that those settings offered, and so I decided to create a new crop of files, with more versatility than the old. I’ll be making fewer new parameter sets in future, save new base figures, and the images I’ve included here all use Julia sets derived from a base Mandelbox figure. You may notice some vague resemblance to earlier images posted on here and other venues — that’s intentional, since those have some of my favorite characteristics. Julia sets are fun, especially when I fiddle with them by tweaking the three-dimensional seed coordinates and even switch between different base figures before re-rendering a piece during experimentation. May you all enjoy the remainder of the week, always keep a towel on hand, and DON’T PANIC.
All JPEG, PNG & GIF images in this post are original works by the author,created by